Commercial and Business Law
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a commercial property or a business, have a query about franchising, require advice about asset protection or are concerned about how the ATO will view your trust distributions, we have a solicitor who can help.
Our commercial and business team work with you from the start of your business or can assist to restructure your established enterprise to protect assets and ensure continued operation into the future and across generations.
Our approach to business is one of planning and involvement. Once you have been through the process of getting started in your new venture or have settled your latest acquisition, we will continue to be there to support you with accurate and timely advice.
We can assist with:
- Business acquisitions
- Commercial property conveyancing
- Partnerships, companies and trusts
- Business structures and asset protection
- Business succession, shareholder and management agreements
- Finance and securities
- Hiring and chattel leases
- Personal Property Security Register