Our expertise in employment law and workplace relations is founded on an appreciation of the priorities and interests of both employees and employers. We have a comprehensive understanding of what is relevant and what is fair in employment relationships.
The aim of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) is to ‘provide a balanced framework for cooperative and productive workplace relations that promotes national economic prosperity and social inclusion for all Australians’. We help employers and employees to create and maintain fair work places within this framework by providing advice and assistance.
We can assist with:
- agreement negotiation and formation
- individual contracts and flexibility arrangements
- enterprise bargaining
- Modern Awards and other industrial instruments
- managing employee performance
- termination of employment (including redundancy issues)
- unpaid employment entitlements
- mediation and dispute resolution
- workplace bullying
- unfair dismissal
- breaches of the general protections contained in the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth).