Banking and Finance Law
Our banking and finance law division has a wealth of experience in a wide range of lending transactions, be it personal or home loans, rural or commercial lending.
Our team provides practical solutions to issues which arise in the lending process to ensure a smooth process for all parties. We can provide practical and concise advice so that you understand the terms and conditions of your loan.
We have experience in a diverse range of commercial lending transactions as well as negotiating private lending transactions.
We can assist with:
- Advising on loan documents and guarantees
- Preparing security documents for private lending
- Preparing documents to comply with the National Credit Code
- Self managed superannuation fund lending
- Default proceedings and repossessions
- Mortgagee sales