Rural and Agribusiness Law
Drawing from an experienced team of lawyers, a number of whom come from rural enterprises, we frame our advice in a way that is relevant, concise and practical.
We assist small family partnerships through to large corporate enterprises and industry leaders being commercial cattle producers, stud breeders, dryland and irrigated cotton and grain farmers, heavy machinery and transport operators and feedlotters.
Every farm is different. We will actively work with you to build a solution or strategy that fits you and your goals. You can rely on us to help you deal with the day to day pressures and demands of carrying on a business while equipping you to plan for and adapt to future demands and opportunities.
We can assist with:
- Property and water transactions
- Environment and vegetation management issues
- Conversion of tenure and native title
- Mining resumptions and compensation
- Succession and estate planning
- Disputes and litigation
- Share farming, leasing and agistment
- Mortgages and securities including the PPSR
- Business structures and taxation
- Human resources and employment
- Workplace Health & Safety