BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION LAWYERS ROCKHAMPTON
We provide comprehensive legal support and representation to homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and contractors throughout the construction process. Specifically, we help our clients with drafting, negotiating and ensuring the proper performance of construction contracts. Our Building and Construction Law team also has expertise in building and construction related litigation and dispute resolution.
The legislation regulating the building and construction industry is complex and parties seeking enforcement of rights pursuant to the terms of a construction contract often have a number of options for resolving disputes. We can assist you to understand your options and offer practical, commercial solutions.
When all other options for successful resolution of a building or construction dispute have been exhausted, our Building and Construction lawyers have the skills and experience necessary to represent our clients in various courts and tribunals.
We represent clients in disputes involving:
- homeowners who are dissatisfied with a builder’s work;
- builders who are pursuing a homeowner for breach of contract or failure to render payment, and more;
- proceedings for security for payment by subcontractors;
- breach of contract, negligence and other cases.
WE CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH:
- Negotiating terms and conditions for building and construction work
- Contract preparation
- Contract disputes
- Claims for payment for work or statutory progress payments
- Claims of subcontractors’ charges
- Making complaints to the Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Building and construction-related proceedings in a range of tribunals and courts